Saturday 9 November 2013

latest Bobber pics, Fastback.

Managed a bit more time on the build this week,  chopped out the seat pan section of the Fastback and formed the seat pan it's self.  Nothing terribly tricky, chain drilled the shape out of the cowl, final cut with snips, filed then created a template for the seat pan.
The most important part of this task was the visual aspect, being such a focal point of the bike. After initially cutting out the seat shape and fitting it on frame I thought it was way too high so after an afternoon of pondering I lowered the pan further by about 3/4" .
Iam pretty stoked with the overall out come, will tack the pan in place and Leave it be for a while to see how it grows on me.
One thing I do know is that I need to Get serious about practicing my AC welding!








 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment